Welcome to the Elm Creek Water Supply Corporation Community.
If you are purchasing a property and you will hold the deed to the property you will be considered a Member of Elm Creek Water Supply Corporation. As a Member you will need to give us the following completed documents and fee to get started:
- Membership Transfer Form (found here at the Forms & Reports tab.) You will be considered the Transferee and should complete only the right side of the form.
- $50.00 Transfer Fee-You may pay either by check, money order, or cash. This and other service initiation fees cannot be paid online.
- Service Application & Agreement. This form is also found here on our website under the Forms & Reports Tab. There are four pages to this document. PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOU READ ALL FOUR OF THEM. You must fill in all of the information on page 1, write your name and date on the top of page 2, and sign at the bottom of page 4. If you are not filling the form out in our office you must have someone witness the form on the left side of page 4.
- Right of Way Easement- This form is also available here at the Forms & Reports tab. Please do not fill out anything but your name on Page 1. We will fill in the property description using the residing countie's property search. You must sign the second page and print your name below your signature. If you are a co-owner with another person listed on the property deed, that person must also complete an easement. Each easement that is completed must be signed in front of a notary, and bear that signature and stamp of the notary.
- Warranty Deed or Deed of Trust- In order to become a member and obtain water service at your new address, you must bring us a file marked copy of your Warranty Deed, or Deed of Trust. This document must have been filed into record at the county of residence and bear the file mark of that County Clerk's office. If at first you don't have a file marked copy of your deed you may be granted temporary service that will not exceed 60 days, IF you provide us with a copy of your Settlement Statement. It is your responsability to take your deed to the County Clerk'f office to be filed into record. We will not accept a deed that has not been file marked by your County Clerk's office.
IF YOU HAVE NOT TURNED IN A COPY OF YOUR FILE MARKED DEED WITHIN 60 DAYS FROM YOUR DATE OF APPLICATION, YOUR TEMPORARY SERVICE WILL BE SUSPENDED UNTIL YOU TURN IN A FILE MARKED COPY OF YOUR DEED!!!
You will need to complete a Renter's Application if you are renting a property, or renting-to-own a property. You must complete the renter's application also if your a purchasing an owner financed property. The person who is listed on the deed to the property is considered to be the property owner and member. The property Owner must complete an Alternate Billing Agreement, which is also found under here under the Forms & Reports tab.
There is no deposit required for renters, however a renter cannot initiate service if the property owner has an outstanding balance at the address your are moving into.